As we all know, the holidays can be a trying time. Therefore, we will be open from 9am Dec. 24th through 9pm Dec. 25th and for New Year’s 9am Dec. 31st through 9pm Jan. 1st. Come join us for some holiday cheer and good sobriety.
Wednesday, Thanksgiving Eve to Thursday at 8pm. Bring your family and bring goodies!
November 5th, 2022 Hillside Christian Church – 900 NE Vivion Rd, KC, MO 64118
Breakfast 7:30 to 9:30
Speaker Paul S from the Little House in Lenexa, Kansas at 10am!
Come out and celebrate your group with food, friends, and fellowship.
The Happy Rock Alateen meeting that regularly meets at North Oak Group on Wednesdays at 7pm is now meeting at 6pm. Alateen is part of the Al-Anon fellowship designed for the younger relatives and friends of alcoholics through the teen years.
We have more parking in the back of the building, at the Dentist office behind the fence and, in case all those are full, please park at the USPS office across the street. Pls do not park along fire lines.
Here’s some heads up and quick updates:
- We will host an upcoming Picnic on June 4th from Noon to 4pm, so mark your calendar! More info to follow soon!
- We still need a few more people to help with Hall clean up. If you interested pls see more information on the bulletin board and contact Darrin.
- Not many people are carrying cash anymore. Just for this situation we would like to remind that anyone can donate via Venmo account @northoakgroupaa
- Pls see Group Conscience Poster attached here for some more information!
- Pls contact us if you want to share any additional information or if you have a comment/update.
- Thank you!
North Oak Group Zoom Schedule:
The following 2 Zoom meetings all have one ID & PW.
- Tuesday: Big Book Study @ 6pm (Closed)
- Wednesday is a mix of 12 & 12 and Big Book study @6pm (Closed)
The following Zoom meeting has 1 ID & PW
- Tuesday: Women’s Meeting @ 10 am, we will be using many of the Grapevine Books for this meeting. (Closed)
The following Zoom meeting has 1 ID & PW
- Welcome all Women AA’s! If you need a Saturday Women’s day, please join us. (The administrator of this meeting asks that all who attend are sober.) (Closed)
If you are in immediate need for a Zoom Meeting, go to
& search for Zoom meetings, or you can call
Kansas City Central Office @ 816-471-7229
(the phone # above is answered 24/7/365)
Donations to North Oak Group can be made via Venmo: @northoakgroupaa
Brought to you by Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc., Meeting Guide is a free of charge meeting finder app for iOS and Android that provides meeting information from A.A. service entities in an easy-to-access format.
Meeting Guide syncs with area, district, intergroup/central offices and international General Service Office websites (some of which are listed on A.A. Near You), relaying meeting information from more than 300 A.A. service entities directly to you. Over 100,000 weekly meetings are currently listed, and the information is refreshed twice daily.
This app gives A.A. service entities full control of their local meeting information while collecting it in one place, making it easy for anyone to find a meeting. Local entities provide their meeting information voluntarily. Meeting Guide users can suggest additions or corrections to meeting listings by using links provided within the app to contact the local service entity responsible for the information.
New & Enhanced Features
- Search — Find A.A meetings by name or location, in addition to day and time
- Daily Reflections — a selection of reflections by and for A.A. members
- Enhanced location functionality
- Expanded user interface, with a new menu bar and “Contact” feature.
- “News” — Learn about events at the General Service Office (G.S.O.) and Grapevine, as well as information about updates within the app.
To learn how to get your local A.A. website connected, please visit our support site for A.A. web servants.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
The App Store and iOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
In-Person MEETINGS are conducted as scheduled.
For guidance on Face Coverings we will follow the rules of Clay County and City of Gladstone.
This resources can be found here:
We encourage you to continue monitoring the latest local new sources as well as information posted here. For more info please call the Hall directly at 816-436-9706